Effective on: 07-07-2017
1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a file containing small amounts of information that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit it. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, display preferences, etc.) over a period of time, so you do not have to keep re-entering them whenever you return to the website.
2. What types of cookies de we use?
Two types of cookies are used in our Website: persistent cookies and session cookies. A persistent cookie helps us recognize you as an existing user, so it is easier to return to our Website or interact with our content without signing in again. Session cookies, in turn, only last for as long as the session (usually the current visit to a website or a browser session).
This website employs cookies with the following purposes:
- to make your interactions with the Website more secure (.i.e. to provide you access to secure areas). Without these cookies, services that require user authentication will not be available.
- to recognize you when you visit the Website, to remember your preferences, and to give you a personalized experience that is in accordance with your settings. This means that when you continue to use or come back to the Website, we can provide you with our Website as you have asked it to be provided.
- to provide you an enhanced Social Media experience. Our Website uses social network sharing buttons which link to social networks. When you visit our Website, these buttons are disabled by default, which means they do not send any information to the social networks in question without action on your part.
- To collect information on our Website activity and internet usage, that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how the Website is being used and how effective our campaigns are, or to help us customize the Website for you. This information will also be used for the purpose of evaluating your use of the Website and compiling reports on Website activity.
Enabling these cookies will provide you with a better browsing experience. The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
4. Controlling cookies
You can delete all cookies that are already stored on your computer and you can set most web browsers to prevent them from being placed through their settings preferences. Please refer to your browser help section to learn more about how to do this. Note that if you choose to limit the ability of our Websites to set cookies, you may reduce your overall user experience since it will no longer be personalized to you. You may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit the Website and some services and functionalities may not work.
If you use the Website without changing your browser settings, we'll assume that you're happy to receive all cookies on the website.
5. Contact Us